There are at least two (2) good reasons, aside from its beaches, surfing and snorkeling spots, why Hawaii keeps attracting people all over the world:
1) According to the Center for Disease Control (CDC) Hawaii has the longest average life expectancy among all U.S. states; and
2) Hawaii is supposedly the best place on earth to experience rainbows, according to a University of Hawaii scientist.
And what better place to live in Hawaii than in Waikoloa Village on the west side of the Big Island of Hawaii, a fairly quiet, leafy and moderately populated enclave with underground utilities, stables, recreation and shopping centers and proximity to the beaches, resorts and world-class golf courses dotting the famous Kohala Coast of the Big Island.
At least three (3) things make this listing in Waikoloa Village worth your attention and investment:
1) It has ocean views that may likely be hard to obstruct even if people build downhill;
2) The property is across a community park. Just cross the street and you can spend mornings and afternoons in fitness walks or doing Tai Chi and other exercises to improve your health; and
3) The listing is one of the very few remaining vacant land in an established area of Waikoloa where there are mature trees, lots of greenery and decent homes often missing in new developments.
Whether you use it as the setting for your dream home or as an additional asset for your investment portfolio, this listing is worth buying now before the cyclical real estate market turns and prices zoom back up.
|Listing Type||For Sale|
|Days On Site||30|
|Listing VS Median (in 96738)|
low | high
100% of Average
low | high
Sourced by Back At You
72.289156626506% of Average